skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Cow Goes Moo At Me
Saturday, September 5, 2009
I know, I know this is from my other blog.
C
onfusions
Confusions are so mean
They never leave your mind
They're there untill you clear it up
So when in doubt
Go clear it up
Don't stay in the dark
Like a foolish fool
No comments:
Post a Comment
Sate your opinion or comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2010
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(24)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(16)
Finally Finished!!!!
Stories
Funny
A drawing I drew (the last pic)
No title
No title
No title
No title
No title
A drawing I drew
A drawing I drew
Being Ditched by HIM
Another poem which you ppls might comprehend
Another strange poem that might mean something to ...
I know, I know this is from my other blog.
What This Is About
About Me
Letty
I'm the oldest in my family. I have a brother who goes to the same highschool as I do, my little sister is still in grade school, and being me is nice :3
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment
Sate your opinion or comment