This is Agatha. I made her with quick strokes of my pen. I think she looks a bit mean and rough, and a little dark. The little weird symbols next to her head say Agatha, in case you might have thought it was symbols or characters from a diffrent language. Anyways, I'm thinking of writing a story on her. Though, I think I'll make her personality something you do not expect. I hope I make a good story for her.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
I finally add something new, huh?
This is Agatha. I made her with quick strokes of my pen. I think she looks a bit mean and rough, and a little dark. The little weird symbols next to her head say Agatha, in case you might have thought it was symbols or characters from a diffrent language. Anyways, I'm thinking of writing a story on her. Though, I think I'll make her personality something you do not expect. I hope I make a good story for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Sate your opinion or comment