Friday, October 23, 2009

Tell me what you think

Better Off Being Silent

In the dead of night I wake up

Screaming in my head

What an idiot I am to live

I should have died in my mother’s womb

I almost did

And after that

Isn’t it a sign?

That I should’ve been long gone?

I don’t deserve to live

Always lying, giving the wrong impression

About who I am, what I wish to be

Who I really am is no ones’ business

But I wish that when someone saw me sad

They would persist to find out why

Even though I said I was fine

The thing that’s killing me ever so slowly

Is so comical that it would make you howl with laughter

Because they are the words I’ve never said

Out loud to the human population

That I know wouldn’t give a damn

But then I think

I’m better off being silent

That everyone else is better off living without me

All I would bring is shame to any one who knew

My unspoken words

2 comments:

  1. hey...
    so long no see u on blog??
    how are you??
    and why are you feeling so sad??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sorry I've been busy with hw and such

    I'm fine, you?

    Well, I wrote it in response to another poem that made me sad, but me sih fine now ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Sate your opinion or comment