wow....congrarulation!!!can i read the story u wrote??pretty please.....^^
I would have posted it if I hadn't hand written it. O.O; Now I'm going to be typing my story *sighs thinking about how long it will take to type*
haha~dont worry....i am not in a hurry to read it.....why don't you let your own boyfriend have a look 1st?? ^^
YAY!!!! ^.^
Heh. ^.^ sure.
who is juan??your bf??
lmao!!!! No, he's my brother ^.^ (hope you know what lmao means)My annoyinng but supportive younger brother. >.>
oh....sry about that....but i really don know wat is Imao ler...==
Hee.^.^LMAO or lmao means: laughing my butt off.Butt is actually a** but I say the other word for that (butt) to make it nicer to explain. O.O
oo.....now i understand....we don usually use this kind of word in malaysia....we just say the word f***....supprise??haha~
No, not really. ^.^I already thought that most people already knew that word.^.^
haha~anyway....did u ever been to Malaysia??
No, I've never been to Malaysia.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sate your opinion or comment
wow....
ReplyDeletecongrarulation!!!
can i read the story u wrote??
pretty please.....
^^
I would have posted it if I hadn't hand written it. O.O;
ReplyDeleteNow I'm going to be typing my story *sighs thinking about how long it will take to type*
haha~
ReplyDeletedont worry....
i am not in a hurry to read it.....
why don't you let your own boyfriend have a look 1st?? ^^
YAY!!!! ^.^
ReplyDeleteHeh. ^.^ sure.
ReplyDeletewho is juan??
ReplyDeleteyour bf??
lmao!!!! No, he's my brother ^.^ (hope you know what lmao means)
ReplyDeleteMy annoyinng but supportive younger brother. >.>
oh....
ReplyDeletesry about that....
but i really don know wat is Imao ler...
==
Hee.^.^
ReplyDeleteLMAO or lmao means: laughing my butt off.
Butt is actually a** but I say the other word for that (butt) to make it nicer to explain. O.O
oo.....
ReplyDeletenow i understand....
we don usually use this kind of word in malaysia....
we just say the word f***....
supprise??
haha~
No, not really. ^.^
ReplyDeleteI already thought that most people already knew that word.^.^
haha~
ReplyDeleteanyway....
did u ever been to Malaysia??
No, I've never been to Malaysia.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete